- Senior Programs and Classes - Virginia Hospital Center organizes many programs for seniors such as exercise classes, a mall walking program, lectures on skin care, diabetes, osteoporosis, and medication management. Learn more!
- Arlington Volunteer Opportunities - Library helpers, teachers, docents, tutors, and more! Are you interested in volunteering in your community? Arlington needs you! Visit this website and search for an opportunity to meet your schedule.
- Arlington Farmers Market - Enjoy fresh produce, flowers, and more on Saturdays from 9:00 am to noon adjacent to the Arlington County Courthouse Parking Lot, at the intersection of N. Courthouse Rd. and N. 14th Street.
- Donate food to the Animal Rescue for free! Simply visit Animal Rescue and press the purple box 'fund food for animals' to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals.
- Recycle your cell phones, PDA's, and printer cartridges for free thanks to Recycle for Breast Cancer.
- Take advantage of Arlington's fantastic activities at area community centers for tots, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors.
- A Guide for Citizens: Why Should I Call the Police."
- Solicitors in our neighborhood. Please read this important message from Captain David R. Herbstreit of Arlington County Police Department.